Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Bout of Books: Show Off Your Shelves

Yesterday's Bout of Books challenge was to introduce yourself #insixwords. I commented on the post, "Loves: family, friends, teaching, books, flowers."

Today's challenge is to "show off your shelves." I actually posted bookshelf tour for the three bookshelves in our library back in 2013 (1,2,3). The shelves are still the same since I still live in the same place but the books and other items on them have changed as I've gotten new books and gotten rid of old books. So here are my three "shelfies":


The Tiniest Bookshelf: Series

The medium bookshelf: Children &YA / Bio / Short Stories & Poetry / some old music books and records of Stephen's

The Big Momma: Stephen's music books / Nonfiction & books with a family connection / Fiction / Teaching resources & comics & graphic novels

Progress Update: I have less than 100 pages left in The Storied Life of A.J. Fikry. I am hoping to finish it tonight before bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment