Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Bout of Books: 5 Favorites

Today's challenge  is to pick a topic and choose your five favorite books that fit that topic. Some people were really creative. A couple great ideas I saw were "cats in books" and "5 books that were better than the movies." Mine is less creative.

I am going to share 5 favorite books I've read but do not own:
(in no particular order)



I'll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson



The Cuckoo's Calling by Robert Galbraith



Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell



The Bad Beginning (A Series of Unfortunate Events #1) by Lemony Snicket



Fables: The Deluxe Edition #4 by Bill Willingham


Progress Update: I finished The Storied Life of A.J. Fikry by Gabrielle Zevin. I loved it. I am going to read the newest Rat Queens next!

No comments:

Post a Comment