Sunday, October 11, 2015

A Life That's Good Cover with Lisa

Happy Thanksgiving!

My sister and I covered "A Life That's Good" from the television show Nashville. The message is perfect for this time of year. I hope you enjoy it.



Lyrics:

Sitting here tonight by the firelight
it reminds me I already have more than I should.
I don't need fame, no one to know my name.
At the end of the day, Lord, I pray
I have a life that's good.

Two arms around me, heaven to ground me,
and a family that always calls me home.
Four wheels to get there, enough love to share,
and a sweet, sweet, sweet song.
At the end of the day, Lord, I pray
I have a life that's good.

Sometimes I'm hard on me when dreams don't come easy.
I wanna look back and say I did all that I could.
At the end of the day, Lord, I pray
I have a life that's good.

Two arms around me, heaven to ground me,
and a family that always brings me home.
Four wheels to get there, enough love to share,
and a sweet, sweet, sweet song.
At the end of the day, Lord, I pray
I have a life that's good.

At the end of the day, Lord, I pray
I have a life that's good.


Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment