Monday, September 14, 2015

How To Style a Burgundy Hat for Autumn


We watched Agent Carter this summer and I am obsessed. I love her so much. So when we were in a little boutique in Moose Jaw a couple weekends ago and Stephen saw this hat he felt I needed to get it. He convinced me. 


I styled 10 different outfits based on my newest accessory, using clothes and shoes that I already owned. I think all of these outfits are good for this transitional season with all its different forms of weather. Let me know which looks is your favorite.

1. black jeans and tee, burgundy cardigan and flats

2. black dress and tights, grey cardigan, black ankle boots

3. black top and infinity scarf, jeans, black knee-high boots

4. denim romper, black tights and cardigan, brown ankle boots

5. black sweater dress and ankle boots, red tights

6. black dress and knee-high boots, black and white speckled cardigan

7. floral blouse, black capris, burgundy flats

8. black floral dress, leggings and knee-high boots

9. black tank and blazer, skirt, brown flats

10. black floral blouse, jeans, and flats

Which outfit is your favorite? How would you style a burgundy felt hat?

No comments:

Post a Comment