Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Autumn Vibes Playlist

I made an autumn playlist. For me autumn is a nostalgic time and also a time of change and new beginnings. I tried to capture that with the playlist. There are some autumn-y songs about the season and nature, and there are also some songs that I associate with autumns from my past or just with the feelings I have around this time of year.

The playlist if 15 songs and about 1 hour of music. Here it is:

1. My Cosmic Autumn Rebellion - The Flaming Lips
2. Harvest Moon - Neil Young
3. Beautiful World - Colin Hay
4. Pink Moon - Nick Drake
5. Orange Sky - Alexi Murdoch
6. Anthems for a Seventeen-Year-Old-Girl - Broken Social Scene
7. Those to Come - The Shins
8. Resurrection Fern - Iron & Wine
9. Lenin - Arcade Fire
10. Helplessness Blues - Fleet Foxes
11. Walk in the Park - Beach House
12. This Year - Meghan Tonjes
13. Balloons - Julia Nunes
14. We're Going To Be Friends - White Stripes
15. Time Is All Around - Regina Spektor



Enjoy!

"Life starts all over again when it gets crisp in the fall" - F. Scott Fitzgerald 

No comments:

Post a Comment