Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Bout of Books: Scavenger Hunt

Update: I finished South of the Border, West of the Sun yesterday so today I will start Great House. It's already 1pm and I haven't read yet today but there's still lots of time left in the day.

also, I won the challenge yesterday! woo hoo! So I got to pick a free book under $15 from the great site The Book Depository. The book I chose was the graphic novel Nimona by Noelle Stevenson. I can't wait to get it and read it!

Today's challenge is a bookish scavenger hunt. It's being hosted on instagram but since my personal instagram is private I wanted to post my photos here on my blog, so here they are:


1. A book that begins with 'B' (for Bout of Books)
Behind the Beautiful Forevers by Katherine Boo (a B author!)


2. A book you're planning to read/currently reading for Bout of Books
Great House by Nicole Krauss


3. Blue book(s)
Teaching for Joy and Justice by Linda Christensen, Basic Gardening by Sybille Engels, and The Fault in Our Stars by John Green


4. Books from your favorite genre
(Mine is contemporary fiction.) 
The Time Traveller's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger, Middlesex by Jeffrey Eugenides, Boy, Snow, Bird by Helen Oyeyemi, and The Interestings by Meg Wolitzer



5. A book on your TBR (to be read) shelf, or your full TBR shelves
This little stack comprises some of my TBR books. (feat flower crown on top)

No comments:

Post a Comment