Thursday, August 20, 2015

Bout of Books: Four Seasons in Book Covers

Update: I am only about 100 pages into Great House with about 180 left. I went to the city yesterday to visit a friend, then I had an appointment, so I only ended up reading about 50 pages in the evening. I am hoping to read more today and then finish the book tomorrow.

Today's challenge is to convey the four seasons in book covers, through title, cover, color, whatever.

This is what I came up with:

I decided to go by cover art but realized after that the seasons I chose the books for are also the seasons the stories are set in, so that's appropriate. 



Spring: Bambi by Felix Salten


Summer: The Fellowship of the Ring by J.R.R. Tolkien

Autumn: Anne of Windy Poplars by L.M. Montgomery


Winter: A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens

No comments:

Post a Comment