Friday, June 5, 2015

Copying Pinterest Outfits 2: Summer Edition

To quote my first Pinterest Outfits post, "I love Pinterest for the lesson ideas and recipes I can find on there, but I also really enjoy looking at street style photos and fashion blogger's outfits and using them to inspire my own wardrobe. I try not to spend too much time pinning cute clothes I could never afford or obtain, and instead pin stuff that's similar to things I own, or outfits I could imitate the style of. I chose six outfits from my Pinterest and copied them using items I already had in my closet."

Last time I did this was in the winter, so I thought it'd be fun to do a summer edition!

Look 1: 

source

My copy:

shirt: Walmart
skirt: Suzy Shier outlet
bag: thrifted
sunglasses: my late grandma's with prescription lenses

Look 2:


My copy:

T-shirt: from Feist's 2007 tour
skirt: thrifted
sandals: Payless
sunglasses: my late grandma's with prescription lenses
guitar: got it from a music store when I was 15

Look 3: 

source
My copy:

tank: Forever21.com
jacket: thrifted
bag: Zellers
skirt: thrifted
shoes: Payless

Look 4:

source

My copy:

romper: Forever21.com
bag: thrifted

Look 5:


My Copy:

romper: Forever21.com
cardigan: thrifted

Look 6:

Source

My Copy:

romper: Bootlegger
cardigan: Ricki's
sandals: Target
glasses: Alfred Sung brand

Let me know which look was your favourite. (Mine is the last one!)
I'm theotherdani on Pinterest if you want to follow me.

Thanks to Stephen for taking the photos! We beat the thunderstorm, hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment