Sunday, January 18, 2015

Fashion Inspiration: Zoe Kazan in The F Word

I watched The F Word aka What If yesterday. It is a really cute movie. Daniel Radcliffe and Zoe Kazan star as two young adults who meet and become friends. They both want to be more than friends but she has a boyfriend so neither admits their feelings. (The "f word" the title refers to is "friendship"). I enjoyed the movie and I especially loved Zoe Kazan's character, Chantry's clothes.

Chantry's style is totally my style - dresses and tights, wool coats and silk scarves, leather crossbody bags, glasses. I loved all her outfits.










This makes me think I need more wool peacoats in a variety of colours. I'll have to keep an eye out next time I go thrifting. 

If you like cute rom coms or either of the main actors you should check out The F Word.

More fashion inspiration from film:

No comments:

Post a Comment