Friday, January 30, 2015

Changed - Original Song



Lyrics after the jump



It comes early in the morning when I can't get out of bed
When the sun has not yet risen I remember what you said.
I think of where I came from and everything I miss
and maybe I'll go back there soon but not like this.

and everybody screams you've changed, you've changed.
Of course I have. who wants to stay the same.

It's like icicles in springtime, how they slowly melt away.
The people I have been left behind in yesterday.
The clear blue sky is cloudless and I am forced to see
I've needed to remind myself you don't own me

and everybody screams you've changed, you've changed.
Of course I have. who wants to stay the same.

and everybody wants to know where I've been and where I'll be.
as for just how far I'll go, wait and see.

and everybody screams you've changed, you've changed.
Of course I have. who wants to stay the same.

It's like polar bears and coffee. they're as different as can be.
What you think about me has nothing to do with me.
I'm leaving things behind me. I got all I was gonna get
and maybe I'll come back some day but not just yet.

and everybody screams you've changed, you've changed.
Of course I have. who wants to stay the same.

everybody screams you've changed, you've changed.
Of course I have. who wants to stay the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment