Thursday, October 9, 2014

getting pumped up on the little bright things I bought

title from here
I just wanted to show some of the new things in my life lately.

When we went to Saskatoon for Beach House we went to Ten Thousand Villages, a store I love but the one closer to us closed down. We got this votive from there, it was made in India. I really like home decor from that store, we have quite a few things around the house from there. 

We got this movie and I love it. We re-watched it last week.

I actually went to Saskatoon again this past weekend to celebrate my friend's birthday. We went to a couple thrift stores and I got this amazing turquoise peacoat at Stasia for $18. 


Then I got these awesome boots at Plato's Closet for $20.

badass.

When I came home after the weekend away, a surprise present was waiting for me! 
Stephen got me Crush Songs by Karen O, an album I really like. I've been listening to it in my car.

I went to the book store last night and I got Lena Dunham's new book, Not That Kind of Girl, the Veronica Mars novel, and the first issue of Rat Queens. Girl power!


and I got new glasses. My prescription changed and I decided to get new frames as well. They are Alfred Sung brand and have a cool little wood grain thing on the side. I really like them. 



Have a great long weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment