Monday, June 2, 2014

Bringing me Joy

There's some stuff going on in my life that I'm not ready to write about but it's kind of zapping me creatively so I don't have the motivation to blog anything other than photos. In an effort to appreciate the small beautiful things, here is a compilation of things that have been bringing me joy:


Stephen made waffles for supper last week.

my sister-in-law has this beautiful hibiscus growing in her yard

sunset on the highway last week

adorable new houseplant

tree blossoms

lilies sprouting up

bleeding heart buds

everything is turning green!

the only flowers we have in the yard so far are these petunias I planted in the flower box at the front of the house. They look beautiful.




And I saved the best for last...



We have been able to watch the momma bird feed the babies a few times!


The babies are getting big and growing feathers.
Soon maybe they will start to learn how to fly.

No comments:

Post a Comment