Monday, March 10, 2014

March Photo A Day Challenge - Part 1

I am doing the March Photo A Day Challenge on my instagram. Each day you take a photo in response to a prompt and post it with the hashtag #fmsphotoaday (fms because the creator of the challenge is @fatmumslim) Here's the list of prompts and my first 10 photos of the month. (March is flying by!)


1. Yellow

2. Something borrow (Stephen's Bright Eyes t-shirt)

3. My name is...

4. On my mind (my friends)

5. Something beginning with i...

6. Chair

7. Fly
(the shirt is pretty fly, and it also has a bird on it.
It says "Different not less" and is for autism awareness.)

8. In the corner

9. 10 am

10. Far away (some of my favourite places)


I did this challenge in February 2013 and June 2013 on my instagram, and back in April 2012 on my Canon.

Those links will take you to the first batch of photos from each challenge, and those posts have links to the rest of the photos if you are curious.

Also, check out:
Part 2 &
Part 3
of this month's challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment