My favorite is this one where she talks about the theme of imperfection on the album, referencing Pretty Hurts and ***Flawless in particular.
"At this point in my life, that's what I'm striving for: Growth. Love. Happiness. Fun. Enjoy your life. It's short. ....that's the message."
I love this movie! It is amazing. Stephen and I went a couple weeks ago over the holidays and we both loved it and then I saw it for the second time last weekend with some girlfriends, and Stephen bought me the soundtrack.
I don't want to say too much in case people haven't seen it but it is so great. If you loved all the Disney renaissance movies you will love this one. And if you aren't a big fan of all those princess movies, you might like this one because it subverts expectations. And the music is so good. and it's really cute. and pretty to look at. Just go see it, I love it.
3. Pinterest recipes
I've just been really into pinning new recipes to try lately and getting diet inspiration from Pinterest. (I say diet inspiration to mean inspiration for what to eat, not like..it inspires me to "go on a diet").
Here are some recipes I have tried that I found on there:
- Fresh Quinoa Salad - I call this one "fresh quinoa salad" to distinguish it from another quinoa salad I make pretty regularly.
- Chickpea Edamame Salad is another favorite at our house
- and a couple weeks ago I made these Chickpea Veggie Burgers and they were so good! and very easy to make.
- I also adapted my vegetarian lasagna recipe from this recipe.
- I made this Indian Samosa Casserole and it was a pain in the butt to make and just tasted very bland so I won't be making it again.
I have always loved wearing dresses (since I was a little girl) but lately they are all I have been wearing. Wearing a dress with tights or leggings is soooo much comfier than wearing pants (especially dress pants at work) and it's so easy to look put together. Here a couple of new faves:
5. Boy Meets World
I got this for Christmas and it is the best ever.
I've just been watching up a storm. Love that show.
That's it. What have you been digging lately?