Thursday, December 19, 2013

Love, Laughter, and Light - original Christmas song

I wrote a song for the season. Stephen helped me make the audio recording a bit more smooth this time. Enjoy!




Happy Holidays!

(lyrics after the jump)


Love, Laughter, and Light

Icicles hang from the eaves, snow covers the streets.
Friends come home from far away and everyone takes a holiday.

People sing wherever you go, making angels in the snow.
We hang memories on the tree, spend time with friends and family.

We're so happy to be here.
Man, I love this time of year.
The room is full tonight - full of love, laughter, and light,
love, laughter, and light.

Strangers smiling in the street. People sing of peace and charity.
Now that we're all here together we feel warm despite the weather.

Love lights up your face.
I am full of grace.
Your eyes reflect the light on this special night.

I'm so happy to be here.
Man, I love this time of year.
The room is full tonight - full of love, laughter, and light,
love, laughter and light.

No comments:

Post a Comment