Monday, August 5, 2013

5 Songs for Plane/Train Travel

We're home!
We are home after over a month away.

Technically we arrived home late last Tuesday night, but on Friday we took off again for a family camping trip, so the day and a half we were home was spent getting ready to leave again.
Now we are finally home.

Throughout this month I am going to post blogs from all of the places we've been over the last month and a packing tutorial for how to go to Europe for 3 weeks with just a carry-on but for now I am just going to leave this Travelling Playlist. I need to ease myself back into this before posting a million recaps from the trip.

1. This Time Tomorrow - The Kinks
"I'll leave the sun behind me and I'll watch the clouds as they sadly pass me by."

2. Train Song - Feist and Ben Gibbard
"Train wheels speedin' and wind in my eyes..."

3. Recycled Air - The Postal Service
"I watch the patchwork farms, slow fade into the ocean's arms"

4. 3 x 5 - John Mayer
"Strange how clouds that look like mountains in the sky are next to mountains anyway."

5. Anywhere I Lay My Head - Scarlett Johansson
"Anywhere I'm gonna lay my head I'm gonna call my home."

No comments:

Post a Comment