Saturday, June 15, 2013

Book and Clothes Haul

Last weekend I bought some books and some clothes. I wasn't going to buy any books until after our big trip next month but then the bookstore was having a sale - buy 3 get the fourth free (any book in the store). So I had to get some things.


I chose Khaled Hosseini's new book which I have been really wanting to read. I like the Kite Runner and love A Thousand Splendid Suns so this one should be great, as well. I also chose the novel on the right - How to Get Filthy Rich in Rising Asia, which I've read good things about. 

My third book was The Interestings, a novel about a group of artistic teenaged friends who grow up and some pursue their artistic dreams and others abandon them and they try to stay friends. And Stephen chose V for Vendetta which I would also like to read, except I still haven't finished The Watchmen and I started that months ago. I just need to sit down and tackle it. 


Then, I really needed some new shorts because I only had like one good pair, so I went to Value Village and got a denim pair, a striped grey pair, and a black pair.



I also got some shirts. These top ones are definitely coming to Europe.


and I got this knit, white 3/4 length top, and a new jean jacket that fits better than my old one.



and two tank tops.


and a dress.
Yay!




No comments:

Post a Comment