Thursday, March 7, 2013

Weird Fears

Things that don't scare me and probably should:
- going to the dentist
- getting tattooed or pierced
- moving to a new place
- job interviews
- spending my whole life with one person
- growing old
- driving at nighttime on the highway in winter


Things that scare me and probably shouldn't:
- moths
- spiders
- stupid worries I have no control over like will my house flood in spring (probably not) and will I have a job next year (probably).
- airplanes
- downhill skiing
- fictional characters and situations
- my basement storage room at night (like I am literally scared of my own house)

Brains are weird, man.

What are you scared of?

2 comments:

  1. Fictional characters as in?? Movies?? Lol. I'm curious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, movies, tv shows, books, situations I make up in my head, burglars and murderers who don't exist but I imagine. I'm crazy.
    the one my friends make fun of me for is I am super afraid of a character named Killer Bob from the TV show Twin Peaks and if you've seen it you'll understand.

    ReplyDelete