Things that don't scare me and probably should:
- going to the dentist
- getting tattooed or pierced
- moving to a new place
- job interviews
- spending my whole life with one person
- growing old
- driving at nighttime on the highway in winter
Things that scare me and probably shouldn't:
- stupid worries I have no control over like will my house flood in spring (probably not) and will I have a job next year (probably).
- downhill skiing
- fictional characters and situations
- my basement storage room at night (like I am literally scared of my own house)
Brains are weird, man.
What are you scared of?