Thursday, November 1, 2012

You don't need tricks, you don't need treats, you don't need no Halloween.

As promised, here are some photos of our jack o'lantern.
Our friend's mom gave us a pumpkin that she grew. Stephen turned it into a masterpiece.
A ghost playing trumpet...fitting since he is a music teacher and trumpet is his first instrument.



here's the music the ghost is playing


and here it is lit up.

I made a spur-of-the-moment costume for the trick-or-treaters (my students) to enjoy.


     And...yes. I am going to be doing NaNoWriMo this year. I am probably crazy, attempting this as a first-year teacher, but whatever. It's happening. I will still try to blog at least once a week, and I will put my word count at the bottom of my posts throughout the month. 
you can also keep up with my progress here, or become my writing buddy if you are participating, too. 
Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. your pumpkins are great!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete