Wednesday, October 31, 2012

My Halloween Costumes

I was Tigger when I was 3 and again when I was 4. 

Clown - age 5

Witch - age 6

Cat - age 7

Princess - age 8

Mummy - age 9

Butterfly - age 10 (my favourite.)
 My mom made those huge wings for me, they are so awesome.

Hippie - age 11

When I was 12 I was a turtle - the first year I didn't wear a homemade costume.
The only pics I could find were really dark but here is a photo of me wearing the same costume to a Mario Party party a couple years ago for a Koopa costume...yes I still fit stuff I wore when I was 12. 

when I was 13 I was a rainbow....Mom didn't help with that one, obviously.

I think I went trick or treating when I was 14 but I didn't dress up. And I didn't dress up in high school. I think maybe one year in high school and a couple years in university I had jobs working with kids and had to dress up so I reused the butterfly costume.

Then when I was 20 I was Coraline.

When I was 21 I was half of a double rainbow.

Last year I was Miss Piggy.

and this year I was Suzy Bishop from Moonrise Kingdom




Happy Halloweeeeeeeeeeeen!

I will post pictures of our pumpkin tomorrow as well as some news about what I'll be doing in November. (hint.)

2 comments:

  1. where'd you get the dress for your suzy costume

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Forever21.com but it was over a year ago, I'm not sure they'd still have it.

      Delete