Tuesday, October 16, 2012

5 celebrities I want to be friends with

The idea of liking celebrities is kind of weird.
We don't know them yet we develop crushes on them, or want to be friends with them, or decide to hate them, or root for their relationships to last or fall apart...based on the weird ideas we have of them in our minds.
I guess we do that to all strangers, whether famous or not, but it just seems more acceptable with celebrities for some reason.
Here are five celebrities I think would be really cool people if I met them.
I didn't include any musicians or authors because...too many. These are all actors/actresses. K.

1. Amy Poehler

She just seems like the awesomest person ever. I loved her on SNL, and in pretty much every movie and TV show she's ever been in that I've seen. And Leslie Knope is my hero and I bet she and Amy have a lot in common. And also, her web series Ask Amy is just amazing and inspirational and she's so wise and caring and awesome. And she's really funny. And cool. and pretty. I just love her.
Fall in love with her. 

2. Emma Watson

Ok, she was Hermione which is amazing. and I bet if we were friends she could introduce me to Jo Rowling. But besides that, I have read and seen interviews she's done over the years and she just seems so mature and classy. And I "like" her page on facebook and she always posts her opinions and advice about life, and it's really good.
Fall in love with her. (the second video in particular)

3. Ellen Degeneres

She's just the best. She's so funny and weird and has such a unique way of looking at things. Plus she always wants to help other people and make people laugh and dance and find joy in life. She would just be a really supportive and optimistic friend.
You're probably already in love with her, but watch this anyways.

4. Joseph Gordon-Levitt

I've had a crush on him since 10 Things, but besides that he started a website called HitRECord, for artists to make and share things: music, short films, writing, etc. and he's really passionate about the arts and creating things. and he just seems like a cool, smart, down-to-earth guy.
Fall in love with him.

5. Neil Patrick Harris
He seems really funny and genuine. He has the cutest family, and he is always himself in any interview I've read/seen. He loves musicals. And maybe he could introduce me to Joss Whedon, or at least sing songs from musicals with me and give me a Barney Stinson high five.
Fall in love with him from this photo:


Which celebrities would you want to be friends with?

No comments:

Post a Comment