Sunday, June 24, 2012

Desert Island Books

Got the idea from this video.

Basically a list of books you would take to a desert island/would want if you were on a desert island.

1) A book you have read and would like to re-read. 

The Book Thief by Markus Zusak

2) A book you have never read and would like to read.

Infinite Jest by David Foster Wallace
3) A childhood book.

the Harry Potter series by J. K. Rowling

4) A series.

the Anne of Green Gables series by L. M. Montgomery

5) A random choice!

The Time Traveller's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger

What would your choices be?

     Also related to books, I just joined the site goodreads, which I am basically using as a way to keep track of what I've read and what I want to read, etc. It's hard to think of all I've ever read, I have about 200 books rated just from the site recommending things to me I'd already read, and from taking a day to sit in my library at home and enter in books on my shelves.
     I am still figuring out how to navigate the site and what I'll use it for and such, but if you are on that site feel free to friend me if that is a thing that people do on that...or just check out my page. Click here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment