Thursday, May 3, 2012

We are going to Osheaga 2012!


I figured since I did this post, I'd better do one to announce that we are going to Osheaga festival in Montreal!
My really good friends (my boyfriend's sister and her boyfriend) are going, so we decided to go, too. It's the first week in August so neither of us will be working so we don't have to worry about getting time off (which was an issue for Sasquatch). The four of us went to Europe together for a month when we were 18, so we know we can travel together.

Stephen and I bought our tickets and booked our flights this week so it is official.

The acts I am most excited for: Sigur Ros (once in a lifetime chance to see them probably), MGMT, Florence + the Machine, seeing The Black Keys again, Snoop Dogg (just to say I've seen him), Franz Ferdinand, Passion Pit.

Bands that are playing both Sasquatch and Osheaga: The Shins, Metric, Feist, Santigold, fun., Of Monsters and Men, The Sheepdogs.

I am excited. It will be a great time! 

1 comment:

  1. The bands I'm most looking forward to (in no particular order): Sigur Ros, MGMT, Jesus and Mary Chain, Snoop Dogg, Franz Ferdinand, The Weeknd, Little Dragon, M83, and Black Lips.

    ReplyDelete