Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Storm (Original Song)

I made this little video yesterday at home. I wrote this song a couple years ago and never really finished it so it's quite short, but I still like it and yesterday it was appropriate given the weather.
Stephen said he liked the song and wanted to do some production on it but I kind of like how simple it is with just the acoustic guitar and my croaky voice.



Let me know if you like these original songs I put on here. I have a song that I wrote just a couple weeks ago and I may want to make a video for it when I get back.

Off to Sasquatch tomorrow early in the morning. So no updates for a week. I want to do blog posts for each day like I did last year, so look forward to those when I return.

Have a great week, everyone! See you in June!

No comments:

Post a Comment