Tuesday, April 3, 2012

We're Going Back to Sasquatch! [BEDA 3]







































I haven't officially announced it on here yet, but we are going back to Sasquatch again this year!

When the line-up was announced we decided to postpone our trip to Europe for a year and go next summer when we have more money.
Instead, we are going to Sasquatch as a trip for my grad!
The Shins are my favourite band and when we saw they were playing, and how good the rest of the line-up was, we just had to go.

The acts I am most excited for are : The Shins, Bon Iver, The Roots (they are also playing Saskatoon on Canada Day...may go to that we'll see.) Feist (I've seen her before but the atmosphere will be totally different at the festival), Metric (another band I've loved since high school but have never seen live. I freaking love Emily Haines, such a rock star.) M. Ward, Santigold, Spiritualized...

This year instead of driving we are flying, and we aren't spending any extra time in Seattle, so the focus of the trip is the festival.

I am excited but will be even more excited once I finish school and it feels more real that we're going.
I got the new Shins record, Port of Morrow in the mail today, so I can't wait to listen to it knowing I will see them live next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment