Thursday, April 26, 2012

Playlist from my 17-year-old self [BEDA 26]

As Promised/Hinted at, here is a playlist from my 17-year-old self. This was my senior year in high school.
Not much has changed, I still love pretty much all of these bands and artists and I still love all these songs.
Enjoy! click the link to listen/watch on youtube.

1. Anthems for a 17-Year-Old Girl - Broken Social Scene
2. On the Radio - Regina Spektor
3. The Ballad of Poor John Henry - Cuff the Duke
4. Your Ex-Lover is Dead - Stars
5. Love and Some Verses - Iron & Wine
6. Monster Hospital - Metric
7. Hoppipolla - Sigur Ros
8. Mushaboom - Feist
9. Romulus - Sufjan Stevens
10. I Will Follow You Into the Dark - Deathcab for Cutie
11. Maps - Yeah Yeah Yeahs
12. Slip Into Your Skin - Patrick Watson

Photo Friday tomorrow, then Saturday is moving day but I still want to post. I don't want to miss a day of BEDA, so I may schedule a post in advance. I'll figure something out. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment