Thursday, April 12, 2012

New J. K. Rowling Book [BEDA 12]

J. K. Rowling's new book has a title!!! and a release date!!!

The book comes out September 27th worldwide and is called The Casual Vacancy.

The e-mail Amazon sent out says:

"The darkly comic novel, Rowling's first for adults, follows the residents of the little town of Pagford after the unexpected death of resident Barry Fairweather. While Pagford appears to be an English idyll, with a cobbled market square and an ancient abbey, Fairweather's death reveals that behind the pretty facade is a town at war."

I don't know how I feel about it...I don't know if I actually like Rowling as a writer, or if I just liked her series. I am not planning on pre-ordering the book because I've had bad experiences in the past pre-ordering stuff from Amazon, and waiting for it to arrive. I'd rather pay more to get it on the day it comes out and read it then.

Thoughts? Are you excited?

Anyways, that's all I wanted to say today because I have had a pretty busy week, a very busy day, and am quite tired.
Tomorrow I'll post more photos of the day, but I'll be back blogging on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment