Monday, April 16, 2012

Food Beds (and other Strange Beds) [BEDA 16]

I almost missed blogging today because I was working all day and studying all night. While studying at school with some friends, we distracted ourselves by looking up food beds, which led to other strange beds. The internet has everything- including lots of photos of beds in the shape of things that aren't beds. And I'm not just talking the classic racecar bed.
Here are some of my favourites:


1. Nest Bed

2. Pizza Sleeping Bag


3. Shell Bed


4. Burger Bed


5. Baked Potato Bed


6. Sandwich Bed

7. Chocolate Bar Bed

8. NES Bed

9. T Rex Bed
10. Trap Bed   

3 comments:

  1. I will like to know the price for shell bed please I m fernando gallegos 913 2089281

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know, I just found the picture on the internet, I am not selling these.

    ReplyDelete