Thursday, April 5, 2012

Caught In The Rain [BEDA 5]

I drive to school because my school is on the other side of town from my house, but I usually have to park about a 15 minute walk away from school.
Today after school as I was walking to my car, it started to rain.
This is the first real rain of the year.
Spring is my favourite season and I love rain. I love the smell of it, I love how it makes everything look, I love how green it makes things.
And I love all the metaphorical implications of rain.

As I walked, I watched the ground turn cheetah-print and wished it would turn colour for real, and that I could live out one of those caught-in-the-rain movie moments.

I had just gone for a run and was fully prepared to let my hair down and get soaked.

Sadly, the rain didn't deliver and just kept drizzling.
so I came home and simulated the experience with a shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment