Sunday, February 26, 2012

Good Mother

Today is a super special day because it is the anniversary of the birth of the most talented, inspiring, amazing women I know. Without whom I would not be here (on earth).

Happy Birthday, Mom!

My mom is on holiday right now so I sadly won't see her today, so I made this for her.

Jann Arden is her favourite singer and this is the song that she and my brother danced to at his wedding, 5 years and 2 days ago.



My mom is an amazing person who has taught me so much and continues to inspire me every day with her hard work and caring attitude. She makes the world a better place.

2 comments:

  1. That is awesome Dani...made a few tears come to my eyes...your mom is definitely a special person....Luv Auntie Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job Dani! Happy birthday Deana!

    ReplyDelete