Monday, January 9, 2012

My Favourite Clothes Right Now


these sweet grey jeans I got on sale after Christmas. 


these dark jeans I got last fall. 


this grey sweater that's really soft and comfy and has three buttons at the top on the back ...they are just fake buttons for looks but I think it's a cool detail.


this navy and white striped sweater with three gold buttons on the shoulder. 


this cool granny-esque black and white sweater with only one clasp on the front. It's really soft and fuzzy.


this red cardigan I got in the fall


...with big shiny buttons!

And, because it's winter and I am back at school and can dress casually/frumpily, I like bunnyhugs!


like this blue one that is really comfy


and this one that my boyfriend's cousin's boyfriend from England gave to my boyfriend and then I stole from him. That was complicated. Whatever, it's super comfy and huge and I really like it even though it is not very flattering. 


Oh, and also I got new glasses. That's fashion-related even though it's not clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment