Monday, December 5, 2011

Christmas Is All Around...

Last week my parents and I set up our Christmas tree in our living room (and my sister skyped in). 



Then this weekend, my boyfriend and I put up Christmas lights on his house and in his trees outside...




and set up our Christmas tree. 





So this year I get TWO trees. :) 


These candles were my grandma's. They are supposed to spell Noel, but it has always been a tradition in our family to flip the angels around to spell Leon whenever we were visiting our grandparents, and it was always so funny to everyone because Grandma didn't notice. Sometimes we would go there for dinner on a Sunday night, flip the candles, go back the next week and they would still be the wrong way. My grandma moved out of her house last winter, so the candles have found a new home (ours) where they spell Leon permanently. 




We each have a baby ornament from our first Christmas, but I thought these were cute too so I hung them up together. My brother, sister, and I. 



  I love Christmas! I've spent the past few weeks getting into the Christmas spirit, listening to Christmas music, decorating, and now I don't want to do any work, I just want holidays! I still have a few more weeks of internship, though, so I will tough it out. However, it is the season of Christmas concerts and parties and socializing so I'm sure the time will fly by as I'll be busy.

Have a great week, everyone! Happy Holidays! 

No comments:

Post a Comment