Friday, November 11, 2011

Snowvember

I haven't updated this blog since Halloween. Sorry about that. I thought No-Life November was just a thing that happened in university but apparently it happens all the time. I've been failing on my book challenge (I sadly haven't been reading at all besides stuff I'm teaching, but no novels so I'm not counting any of it.) and just at having a life in general. I was happy to have a day off today to just sleep in, catch up on TV shows I've gotten behind on, and chill out. Stephen and I went for a walk this morning and I took some photos. It's winter here now. It snowed last weekend and everyone was made except me, as always happens on the first snow of the year. 






cute new mitts!


we think prairie chicken tracks?





This week is the musical and I am also going to start teaching full-time, for about a month. Then I will drop one class at a time, finishing right before Christmas! I can't believe it's almost done. I'm hoping to get a lot of work done today and tomorrow so that after this week, when the musical is over, things will die down and I won't have to work so much outside of school. We'll see how that pans out for me.

Have a nice long weekend! I will try to update at least once next week but no promises. 

P.S. At 11:11, 11/11/11 this morning I made a super-mega wish because it was such a special time. I hope you all did the same, and if not, you get another chance tonight! Hurray!

No comments:

Post a Comment