Saturday, November 26, 2011

Fashion Inspiration - Amy Adams in The Muppets


I saw the new Muppet movie last night and I really liked it. It was cute, funny, and very Muppetational. 
One thing I really liked (as dumb as this sounds) was Amy Adams' character's wardrobe. She played an elementary school teacher and kind of a goody-two-shoes, but all her outfits were really cute retro-inspired-looking dresses and skirts and blouses with belts. I scrounged the internet for some photos to post, because I seriously need to make my work wardrobe more like this. 




Everything she wore was floral or patterned and brightly coloured.


love the bright skirt!




I really like this dress and bag combo.





Really cute! I would definitely recommend the movie. 

4 comments:

  1. I agree; I loved her wardrobe, too! Thanks for posting all the pictures in one place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed. I am currently scouring the internet to find picture of that red circular suitcase she had in the first musical number. I need it! Thanks for these pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely loved the orange ad white shirt in the last dance number. Does anyone know where to find a blouse similar to this?

    ReplyDelete