Friday, July 8, 2011

Explosions In The Sky

     Exactly one week after Canada Day, here are some photos I took of the fireworks in Saskatoon. 

boom
boom
boom
even brighter than the moon, moon, moooon
They were pretty, they weren't spectacular.
They didn't make me think about what I love about this country or reasons to celebrate or anything...

But it was nice to watch them with my friends, and it was a nice tradition.

Next week is going to be Harry Potter week on this blog again. (as if every week isn't Harry Potter week.) Remember back in November when Deathly Hallows Part 1 came out and my blog was pretty much dedicated to it for the week? Well next Monday night I am going to see Deathly Hallows Part 1 in theatres hopefully, and then on Friday I'm going to Deathly Hallows Part 2 for the first time, so I will probably do a Harry Potter-themed post early in the week, and then do a DH Pt. 2 reaction post/review or something again. I am SO EXCITED!

Books Read So Far in 2011: 22
Currently Reading: The Second Summer of the Sisterhood by Ann Brashares

No comments:

Post a Comment