Friday, June 17, 2011

Things I See On My Breaks at Work

     I work near a park so I eat lunch there most days if it's nice out, and I usually go for short walks on my coffee breaks. I see lots of people walking and running and walking dogs and riding bikes, but in addition to people, I see lots of other things. Here are some of them.
apple blossoms

geese

awesome graffiti

a landmark peeking out from behind the trees

poof clouds

part of my lunch, and my book
lilacs
baby geese chillin' in the shade with their mom

a goose family going for a swim in the lake

a giant feather that was bigger than my foot!

the last of the yellow dandelions (all the ones here and white and fluffy now)

The same goose family swimming in the lake

Things I See When I get back to my office....

A giant fly I killed with a rolled up magazine. Ewww!

Books Read So Far in 2011: 18
Currently Reading: Staying Fat for Sarah Byrnes  by Chris Crutcher
I haven't been tallying books here for the past few posts so if you're curious about what I've been reading lately, check out my Books page.

No comments:

Post a Comment