Monday, June 20, 2011

Band Shirts (from Sasquatch)

     Originally, I was going to do a Sasquatch wrap-up post, showing some of the souvenirs and stuff I got on the trip, but I didn't think it was necessary. Then I wanted to just do a post of T-shirts I bought but I really wanted to respond to the Sherman Alexie article and I thought my last post was a better idea but I still kind of wanted to do this one, so here it is, almost a month after Sasquatch.

Death Cab for Cutie - Codes and Keys 
(an awesome album that came out right after Sasquatch)
7 from the top, and 7 from the bottom. Right in the middle.

The Flaming Lips.
Wayne Coyne with skulls
10th down on the right, in between Barcelona and Dublin.

Festival T-shirt
I wore this to my boyfriend's graduation party right after we got home and it was helpful when people asked who we saw. I just turned around and let them read it. Lazy man's way!

Shirt from Seattle Aquarium

     My boyfriend bought a Sasquatch bunnyhug, a different Flaming Lips shirt (Be Kind To Animals), and a Bright Eyes shirt, and he got his sister a different Death Cab shirt, his brother a Death From Above shirt, and his brother's girlfriend the same Flaming Lips shirt I got. There was a Beach House shirt that I really liked but when I went they only had XS and L and I am a S or M. Sooo that was it. 

And when I got home I ordered these shirts online. It was $25 for just the first shirt and $29 for both, so I got the two-shirt package.


Books Read So Far in 2011: 19
Currently Reading: Deadline by Chris Crutcher

No comments:

Post a Comment