Sunday, March 13, 2011

We just wanna make the world dance, forget about the Price Tag

  I had a great weekend. Sadly it wasn't as productive as it maybe should have been, but whatever. I haven't bought myself anything for a while but I actually bought quite a few things this weekend, which I didn't even realize until I went to compile this post because I didn't actually shop, just went to my school's bookstore and then to Value Village with a friend for a bit on Saturday. I didn't spend too much money, either. 

I bought these two scarves for $5 each.

I finally got this book which I've wanted to read for a while. 

And I got these books too because they were on sale for $3.99 each.

I got this sweater for $2.99

$2.99

$3.99
I got another sweater too but it's in the dryer right now. It's kind of like the little polka dot shrug one, but it's brown and purpley argyle pattern, it's cute. 

And I got this nail polish for $2. It's a nice spring-y colour.

Watching this movie and doing some homework right now. I love Clueless. 

Books Read So Far: 6
Currently Reading: I'm going to finish The Element this week and then proofread/edit a manuscript that my parent's company is publishing. Yup.

Have a good week, all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment