Monday, March 21, 2011

Happy Birthday!

 Today is a really important day. It is the first day of spring! (supposedly, though I'm not seeing evidence of that here.) It's Anti-racism day, and lots of cool people were born on this day.

Awesome People Born On this Day in History
- Gary Oldman
- Matthew Broderick
- Timothy Dalton
- Rosie O'Donnell
- MY SISTER

      My sister is my best friend. She is a great lunch partner, movie date, and travel companion. I have known her MY ENTIRE LIFE...obviously, and she has always been there for me.



       She influenced my taste in books (gotta love Babysitter's Club), music (Backstreet Boys 4eva), movies (Little Mermaid!), television shows (Degrassi...the old school ones) and many more things. Now that I'm older I like to think we influence each others' taste a little and it's not so one-sided.

    
       She lived 8 hours away for my adolescent and teen years but was still a big influence and role model to me. 

She's been there for all of the major events in my life and I know we're going to be close our whole lives, no matter where each of us lives or what we are doing.


      I'm so happy we're sisters and I'm so grateful to have a friend like you in my life. I love you.


This time last year we said you would have the best year ever and it was pretty freakin' great. This year will be even better.

Happy Birthday! I love you!

P.S. I'm so happy we're old enough to choose our own hairstyles. 

1 comment:

  1. Thank goodness for tweezers! :)

    Oh, and amazing sisters! <3

    ReplyDelete