Monday, December 20, 2010

Why I Haven't Been Blogging Much Lately

What have I been up to lately?

1. Studying. I had a final last Thursday. It went well, I think. and I have one tomorrow morning. At this point I don't even care about it because it's so late, it's so close to Christmas and I'm just kind of done with school mentally but I have to go and write it and get it over with and then afterwards I am going for lunch with my friend so that will be good at least.


2. Working. I've been working a lot. My last day of work is Wednesday and then I get a break because I work with kids and when kids have no school I don't have to work. I had the opportunity to pick up some extra shifts but I need a break more than I need extra money at this point so yay, no work for a while.

3. Christmas parties! One of my best friends. (The person I wrote this about) is moving away for a while to go be awesome and kick ass and learn things and I am so excited for her! but anyways, she had a little Christmas/going away party this weekend and it was super fun. And I got my mom to take a picture of my boyfriend and I all dressed up before going out but I'm not gonna put it up here cause he doesn't want his face on the internet.

4. Eating crap. It's that time of year. One of the girls I teach made me this baking tray thingy and my family and I ate some of it last night. Yum.



5. Wrapping presents! I finished all my shopping last week and I wrapped everything on Saturday. Yay!



6. Singing Christmas songs! All day every day!


7. Watching Christmas movies! Not as much as I'd like but I watched While You Were Sleeping last week with my mom, and I watched Elf at work on Friday, and I watched part of It's a Wonderful Life on TV yesterday.


8. Watching Tv - been re-watching Gilmore Girls on my computer as you know, and last night I watched the Survivor Finale with my family.

9. Reading. Again, not as much as I'd like but I've been reading this book and I'm enjoying it quite a bit. I have some book-related plans for this blog in 2011 and I will probably talk about them next week some time.


10. Preparing a Christmas-y post for later this week. It's done now and will probably be up Wednesday. 

Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful addition to your Christmas movie repertoire would be the Original Die Hard. Seriously. Not joking.

    ReplyDelete