Friday, November 12, 2010

This SHIRT is Bananas! B-A-N-A-N-A-S!

     I got some exciting mail this week! A while ago, on Tee Fury, a site where they have a tee shirt for a day and then it's gone, there was a Nerdfighter shirt that a nerdfighter designed, and it was $12 and all the proceeds went to charity, so I bought one and it came this week! It's really geeky but I like it. 

  And an even longer while ago, Threadless (one of my fave sites!) screwed up an order of mine. Well, not really. I ordered this beautiful shirt and it came cracked, so I had to send it back. And they reimbursed me for shipping, and then even though I had bought the tee in a $10 tee sale (my favourite!) they gave me a $20 coupon. So I ordered this shirt, which I think is awesome. (I'm wearing it right now!) 


   And I ordered the $5 Trick or Tee they had for Halloween, which was...buy a $5 shirt, pick your size, and they'll send you a surprise tee. And I got this one, which is really pretty and a great colour. And in the package I got a $7 threadless coupon! woohoo!


        I think I will be using that coupon to order this baby. I wanted it a while ago but it sold out and then they reprinted it! Yay. I'm still hoping they reprint  this one and this one

    Threadless shirts I have (if you are interested) besides these two:  this, this, this, this and this. I think that's it but I have a lot of dirty laundry right now so there might be more.

NaNoWriMo word count so far: 10773
     I wrote like 2,000 words yesterday morning so that was awesome. I haven't written all week though, been too busy. I am supposed to be at 20,000 words but I think I'll still finish on time. </delusion> No seriously, I plan on doing some writing on Sunday afternoon.....

Have a great weekend, friends!

2 comments:

  1. Wow. I am really impressed with threadless right now. I have never gotten anything free from them, but I do have a pretty sweet stats nerd T.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All gorgeous shirts. Check out shirt.Woot if The is a thing you haven't done before. It was splendid seeing you on Friday. I don't get enough time with you and/or Stephen.

    ReplyDelete